Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Maybe This Time...

Well here I am again! Hopefully it won't be another 9 months before my next blog! Between a family, a new house, and facebook, I have just not ever found time to blog. But all good things are worth the wait. So with that said...I waited 6 weeks before I started working out again, from the week before Thanksgiving until this week and I must say the loss of sleep is kicking my tail. It does feel good however to workout at 5 AM and not have to worry about it the rest of the day...wait who am I kidding! I was miserable this morning and so wanted to stay in bed! And I may not be worrying about it because it is done, but I have no energy to do anything else. Hince the reason this blog will be short lived, because Lily and I must go try to take a nap! Oh great I hear the garbage guys...you should see the pile of trash out in front of our house...3 weeks, a houseful of guest, and Santa Claus worth of trash...I just hope they take it all. Tomorrow I'm going to try and post some pics of my new baby niece and let you know what the garbage men didn't get! :-)

No comments: